Your privacy is important to us
This privacy statement explains what personal data is collected from users and how it is used. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. People over the age of thirteen may register on this website as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. Under no circumstances will the minor be asked to provide data relating to the professional or financial situation or to the privacy of other family members, without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user. This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
This website complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data sent through the web forms will be treated as “web users and subscribers”. For the processing of user data, all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation are implemented.
Principles that apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, the following principles will be applied, which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: Your consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Only data strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are required will be requested. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, the corresponding period of conservation will be informed, in the case of subscriptions, the lists will be periodically reviewed and those records that have been inactive for a considerable time will be eliminated.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we are taking all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or improper use of the data of users of this website by third parties.
How have your data been collected?
The personal data that is processed in this web comes from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Product purchase process.
- Account registration form.
- Product reviews.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed on this website.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request their rectification or suppression.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Data subjects may access their personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. This website will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you are entitled to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
For what purpose are your personal data processed?
When a user connects to this website, for example to make a purchase, send an email to the owner or subscribe to the newsletter of offers and promotions, he is providing personal information for which this website is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, phone number, and other information. By providing this information, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used, managed and stored by this website.
On this website there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by the interested parties with the following purpose for each capture system (forms) Please note that the data you provide will be located on servers within the EU:
- Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of users of this website. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and to answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, issues relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have which are not subject to the terms of contract.
- Content subscription form: In this case, the following personal data are requested: Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, discounts, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. Please note that the data provided will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of this website) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information about which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration Form: In this case, the following personal data is requested: Email, so that you can create an account in the system and have access to all its features and purchase history etc.
There are other purposes for which your personal data are processed:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage the social networks. This website may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of this web, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of this website.
- It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly administering your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of this web. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, this website will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers. This website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Use of remarketing
The remarketing function allows you to reach people who have visited this website before and associate a certain audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited this site to do so again.
The information collected through this feature is collected by Facebook and Google cookies. You can learn more about the information these cookies collect in the following privacy policies for each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even though users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
- The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
- The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
- Under no circumstances are specially protected data categories processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until you request their deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties. In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, this website shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc. with domicile in the USA. More information at: wordpress.com (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services on this website.
- Email marketing: Mailchimp, located at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. More information at: mailchimp.com. Mailchimp processes data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to this website.
Secrecy and security of data provided
This website is committed to the use and processing of the data included in the users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as complying with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of the data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is totally encrypted.
This website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, this website will ensure that any person who is authorised by this website to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon the realization of this website, you shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information regarding the Security Incident as it becomes known or as reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to this website, for any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Agreement and Consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to this website under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
This website reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, this website will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance of their implementation.