If you have reached this section of this website is because you are no doubt interested in knowing more about the relationship we can have in this space. That is, to know the activity data, the purpose of the website, what information is used and what is done with your data, what are the rights and obligations we have between us and to have an explanation of what are the procedures to protect your personal data and the commitment of confidentiality.
- Legal representative: Davidofs Trade LLC
- EIN: 61-1933261
- Trade name: Premium Wheat Bags
- Address: 2105 Vista Oeste ST, NM STE E Albuquerque NM, 87120 United Stated
- Email: email@example.com
- EUIPO Registered Trademark
- File number:
In this space, the user will find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and Davidofs Trade LLC from now on, the Web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
This website, as the responsible party, is committed to processing user and customer information with full guarantees and complying with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of users’ personal data.
This website complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, which are part of this website, including the contents and services made available on them. Any person who accesses this website agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any time in this portal.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with this website. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless expressly authorized as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of this website as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using this website, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of this website or of third parties or that could damage, disable or overload this portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, this website cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that could produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in his or her electronic documents and files contained therein, although we provide all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to this website may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to this website, which assumes all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between users and this website uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of this website, is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by this website.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which the European Union is a party and other property rights and European laws.
In the event that a user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of a certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to this website indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
This website does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between this website and the users of its telematic services, present in this website, are subject to European legislation and jurisdiction.